– Borderline Folk Music Club special event with Arlon Bennett and the Healing Project and Joe D’urso’s Acoustic Excursion this Sunday, April 22, 1:30 p.m. at the Nanuet Library. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Park Ridge Elks with an Oldies Dance Saturday, May 12 from 8 p.m. till midnight at the Elks Lodge. Music by Beauty and the Grease. Wear your oldies costumes with prizes awarded for the best. Contact Karin at 201-281-2085 or email@example.com.
– “Rent Control,” one night only, Saturday, April 28, 8 p.m. at Penguin Repertory Theatre in Stony Point a funny story of great redemption. Call 845-786-3873 or penguinrep.org.
– Andy Cooney and piper Joe Brady Friday, April 20 at 8 p.m. at the Paranount Hudson Vallley Theater in Peekskill. A fundraiser for Peekskill St. Patrick’s Day parade. Call 914-739-0039.
– “The Complete History of Comedy” booked into Penguin Repertory Theatre, Stony Point weekends August 10 – September 2. Three comics review comedy through the ages from cavemen telling “Rock Rock” jokes to Chris Rock and everything in between. Contact penguinrep.org or 845-786-3873
– Back To The Bronx Doo Wop Festival, featuring five acts; The Demensions, the Eternals, Streets of The Bronx Band, Bronx Doo Wop Acapellas, and Ron Anthony and the Regents, Tuesday, April 24 at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford. “Sister Act” now on main stage to be followed by “Anythings Goes.” Contact 914-592-2222 or
“The Mothball Fleet” a new exhibit at Kings Daughters Library in Garnerville Saturday April 21 at @ p.m. Reception in the community room. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Thomas Acquinas Players doing “Pippin” at the Sullivan Theatre April 19. Call 845-398-4100.
The Swingaroos at Maureen’s Jazz Cellar in Nyack Friday, April 20. Call 845-535-3143,
Rockland Pride Center and Garner Art Center with a benefit Strike A Pose Dance Party Saturday, April 21, 8 p.m. – 11:50 p.m. at the Garner Arts Center in Garnerville. DJ RosyQ and your host Autumn Hues; presented by Black and Latinex LGBTQ communities. Contact ganerarts.center.org.