BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– Garner Arts Festival 2015 is coming to Garnerville Sunday, May 30 & 31, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Open artist studios and demonstrations, live music, children’s workshops, textile and crafts marketplace, dance exhibitions, creekside sculpture trail, delectable foods, organic coffee bar and beer garden. Information at 845-947-7108.
– Welsh born singer Donna Lewis at Turning Point Cafe, Piermont March 27. Has launched new album “Brand New Day.” Information at Turning Point Cafe.
– The John Pizzarelli Qurtet booked into the Newton, New Jersey Theatre Jun 19 at 8 p.m. Tickets on sale this Friday at 973-383-3700.
– Sir James Galway and Lady Jeanne Galway at First reformed Church, Nyack Thursday, March 26, a ArtsRock benefit. A few tickets left. 855-ARTSROCK or ArtsRock.org.
– Folksingers John Flynn and Judy Kass at the Borderline Folk Music Concert Sunday, March 29 at the Nanuet Library from 1 – 4 p.m.
– Authentic Country Music coming to Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford Monday, April 13. “Live From Nashville” with the sounds of Patsy Cline, Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Garth Brook, The Charlie Daniels Band and more. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– West Side Story opens at Westchester Broadway Theatre April 9 and runs through July 5. Tickets at www.broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222.
– “Deathtrap” at Antrim Playhouse, Wesley Hills Friday, March 27, Saturday, March 28 and Sunday, March 29. Friday and Saturday shows at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinee. Tickets at antrimplayhouse.com.
– Gaelic Storm back at the Newton, New Jersey Theatre Sunday, June 7 at 8 p.m. Tickets on sale this Friday at 973-383-3700.
– Flamenco dance and guitar with Greg Melnick and Juana Cala at the Piermont Public Library April 19, 1 p.m. at the Piermont Public Library. Www.piermontlibrary.org for information.