BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– Several Westchester Broadway Theatre shows upcoming! Tony Kenny and “Christmas Time in Ireland’ on Monday, December 8, dinner and show. “Forever Motown,” Gold Star event on December 15. It’s a “Rockin’ Christmas” with ‘The King’ as Garry Wesley returns to WBT on Tuesday, December 16 for dinner and show and a tribute to Elvis. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– More than 25 performers from five cultures in “Walk to the Beat Jr.,” a colorful percussive world music and dance experience for kids one to 10, Saturday after Thanksgiving, November 29, 2 p.m. at the Nyack Center. Contact 855-ARTSROCK or Arts.Rock.org. Presented by Heather Cornell and Anna De La Paz.
– Chazen Jazz concert with Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks and special guest Catherine Russell, Saturday, December 6 at 8 p.m. at Rockland Community College Cultural Arts Center in Suffern. Tickets at 845-362-4400 ext 100.
– Annual Winter Pops December 21 at 3 p.m. concert by the Westchester Philharmoc and Broadway stars at the Purchase Performing Arts Center. Newly appointed principal conductor Ted Sperling will lead with performances by Christine Ebersole, Santino Fontina and Laura Osnes. Call 914-682-3707 ext 15.
– “Amahl and The Night Visitors” to be performed by the Hudson Lyric Opera Company Sunday, December 14 at 4 p.m. at Trinity United Methodist Church in Stony Point. Call 845-709-2273 or email@example.com.
– Edward Albee’s “The Goat or Who Is Sylvia” at Elmwood Playhouse, Nyack, opening January 16 and weekends through February 7, 2015.
– “From A to Z With Love,” a heartwarming Christmas story at Shades Haverstraw Youth Theatre showing December 12 and 13, 8 p.m. Reservations at 845-675-8044 or shadesrep.com.
– “A Christmas Carol-The Musical,” opening November 29 at Antrim Playhouse, Wesley Hills. Tickets at antrimplayhouse.com.
– Dominican College Christmas concert with the Reverend Alphonse Stephenson and the St. Peter By The Sea Orchestra set for Sunday, December 7, 3 p.m. in the Hennessy Center of Dominican College in Orangeburg. Call 845-848-7406.