Pomona, NY resident Edward Hall, MD, Chief Psychiatrist in the Department of Behavioral Health, is one of this year’s seven honorees of Bergen Regional Medical Center’s 16th annual Employee Service Awards. He was nominated in the Outstanding Physician category for his service to the Bergen Regional patients and community.
Award winners were nominated by their peers and supervisors in one of five categories – Outstanding Director, Nurse, Facility Support, Physician and Manager. This year’s additional award winners include:
• Anjali Pawar, Director, Laboratory, Director Category (West Orange, NJ)
• Cynthia Mixson, LPN, Nursing Category (Paterson, NJ)
• Delia Bolanos, CNA, Nursing Category (Teaneck, NJ)
• Gary Roetman, Carpenter, Facility Support Category (Butler, NJ)
• Louann Johns, RN, Nursing Category (New Milford, NJ)
• Young Lee, Unit Manager, Manager Category (Clifton, NJ)