Open Studios and Exhibitions October 11-12 – Sat. 12-7; Sun. 12-5 p.m.
- Artwork of 150 Artists in the Dye Works @ GARNER
- IMAGESANDWORDS Exhibition Honoring Rockland Photographer, Ned Harris in the Dye Works @ GARNER
- Student/Faculty Exhibition & 4 p.m. reception
- Art Workshops for Kids and Students of All Ages – Sat. & Sun. 12-4 p.m.
- Self-guided Studio Tours and Installations, including GARNER’s Artist-in-Residence, artist-photographer Spencer Tunick
- Live Music
- Food Trucks: Sat. 12-5, A&J’s Lunch Wagon; Sun. 12-5 p.m., Rockland Roots & Peace Dogs Gourmet Hot Dog Cart
Re-You-Nite Artist Reception/Party in the Dye Works
- Saturday October 11 6-10 p.m. Suggested Donation: $5
- Live Music by Mark Sganga and DJ Double “O” – gourmet food by Tashi’s Catering, Lagunitas Beer & Wine for Sale – silent auction
Visit www.garnerartscenter.org for more info, workshops & directions.