BY ELLA STEINBECK
She’s New York City’s most famous Rockland-lover: heeeere’s Ella with a list of reasons why living in Rockland is better than NYC.
9. Room in your house to hold onto things for next year’s yard sale
8. An apple festival sounds like a really fun thing to do for the weekend
7. Riding your bike is a recreational activity and not a death sentence
6. Starbucks bathrooms smell better
5. You can have pet goats on your property if you want to
4. You don’t have to send your child to a pretentious private school. You can send them to a pretentious public school.
3. North Face and LL Bean are accepted as “designer” clothes
2. You don’t have to pay for storage because you don’t have room in your home for a summer and winter wardrobe.
1. No need for rooftop farms