To the Editor,
On vacation I re-read the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, and Bill of Rights as Amended. I concluded that because of the antics of the despot Obama and his Democratic allies, change is in order. And I quote “But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.” Obama has indeed “refused his assent to law, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good” and has “obstructed the administration of justice, by refusing his assent to laws for establishing judiciary powers.”
He has established an arbitrary government based on executive orders and “has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass the people and eat out their substance.”
I give reference to Obama’s abuses of power starting with the abuse of the Executive Order and the following:
· – Over 68 Million “free-loaders” getting a monthly government check;
· – Welfare recipients and illegal aliens receiving benefits exceeding those who have paid their fair share into the Social Security System;
· – Importing illegal aliens into the country to supply future voters to ensure liberal Democratic despot rule;
· – Dismantling the military and trying to take guns away from citizens;
· – IRS investigative abuses;
· – Tax increases on the Common Man;
· – Benghazi;
· – Failed and arbitrary pusillanimous foreign policy;
· – Failed domestic economic policy (Read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Ran to see how socialist economic programs fail); and the clincher…
· – Obama Care (Need I say more).
These are the tip of the iceberg and like our forefathers time has come to end the abuse.