BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– The Hudson Project set for July 11, 12 and 13 at the Winston 600 acre farm in Saugertis. N.Y. Could it be another Woodstock? Information at Facebook,com re: Hudson Project.
– “Godspell, The Broadway Musical” June 12, 13 and 14 all at 7 p.m. at Gracepoint Gospel Fellowship in New City. Fundraiser for European tour. Contact gracepointgospel.org/godspell.
– The Kingston Trio coming to Newton, N.J. Theatre Sunday, August 17 at 3 p.m. Tickets on sale this Friday, May 30 Call 973-383-3700.
– “The Informer,” about Gypo Nolan, who informs on a comrade in the Irish Civil War and the hunt that goes on. At Shades Repertory Theatre, Haverstraw June 12,13 and 14 all at 8 p.m. Call 845-675-8044 or shadesrep.com.
– Rockland Theatre Company Kids Summer Camp entering second and third grades 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. July 1 – July 17. Entering fourth to sixth grades Monday, June 30 – Friday, July 18 and entering seventh to ninth grades Monday, July 14 – Friday, August 4. Producing Disney’s High School Musical Jr. Information from Barry at email@example.com.
– Auditions for “The Real Inspector Hound” at Elmwood Playhouse in Nyack Saturday, June 7 from 2 – 4 p.m. and Monday, June 9 from 7 – 10 p.m. Performances in September, call 201-248-3706. Director Omar Kozarsky.
– Larry Chance and the Earls at Westchester Broadway Theatre Tuesday, June 10. Tickets at broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222. Mary Poppins continues on mainstage at WBT.
– “Awake and Sing” coming to Elmwood Playhouse July 18 – August 9. By Clifford Odets. Call 845-353-1313 or elmwoodplayhouse.com.
– “Savannah Disputation” continues on stage at Penguin Repertory, Stony Point through Sunday, June 8. Tickets at 845-786-2873 or penguinrep.org.
– Empire Casino in Yonkers is hosting comic Joey Kola Wednesday, June 11. With Kola will be Grant Lyon and MC will be Lance Weiss. Tickets at empirecasino.com.
– Primal Images, pigment and clay by painter William Chaiken and sculptor Marylyn Friedman, June 8 to July 27 at the Pomona Cultural Center in Pomona. Opening reception June 8, 5 to 8 p.m. with live music.
– Ramapo Summer Concert Series at Provident Bank Park has Lee Brice with Tyler Farr July 9. Tickets at 845-364-0009.
– The Wizard Of Oz coming to Westchester Broadway Theatre July 31 through September 21. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com..
– The Jewish Home at Rockleigh is the site of Leonora Messer 2014 Summer Concert Series starting Tuesday, June 24 with Exodus Supreme. Tickets at 201-784-1414.
– Jeff Scroggins and Colorado at the Borderline Folk Music Clubs annual concert at the New City Ambulance Corps Building. Tickets at 845-354-4586. Mara Levine opens the show.
– “Forever Motown,” August 9 at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford. Tickets at www.broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222..