New York’s own, Empire City Casino, located at Yonkers Raceway in Westchester County, has walked away with five top honors in the nationwide contest for “Best Dining & Nightlight Awards” by Casino Player magazine. The recognition once again clearly illustrates Empire City’s status as a leading destination in America for gaming and entertainment.
Empire City was named “Best” in the following categories, selected from racetrack casinos (aka ‘racinos’) across the country:
- “Best Overall Service Award”
- “Best Place To Celebrate”
- “Best Comedy Club” – The Good Time Room
- “Best Place For Cocktails” – Dan Rooney’s Café & Sports Bar
- “Best Italian” – Nonno’s Trattoria
“We are delighted to be selected ‘the Best’ in five categories by Casino Player magazine,” said Ryan Murphy, Empire City Casino Vice President of Marketing. “We are proud recipients, congratulate our staff, and will continue to offer our players the ultimate gaming experience.”