It’s what Rockland has been waiting for, great new stores without the hassle of the Palisades Center Mall. Simon Group has announced over 80 percent of the stores that will take residence at the new Shops at Nanuet, located at the site of the old Nanuet Mall, due to open this fall. Here is what Rocklanders will have to choose from in just a few short months.
· J.Crew: Offering a wide range of quality contemporary apparel and fashion accessories for men, women and children, J.Crew will provide shoppers with chic styles that incorporate vibrant and bold colors for the whole family. http://www.jcrew.com/index.jsp
· J.Jill: A leading fashion retailer of women’s apparel, accessories and footwear, this retailer has a relaxed approach to style; never complicated, always easy, striking the perfect balance of comfort and fashion designed for real life. http://www.jjill.com/jjillonline/index.aspx
· Sur La Table: Cooking enthusiasts will love shopping at Sur La Table, a store that offers innovative and high-quality culinary tools. Not only does Sur La Table feature superior goods, but it also provides excellent value. This location will also feature cooking and baking classes for adults and children. http://www.surlatable.com/
· Corner Bakery Café: Delicious treats of the sweet and savory kind can be found at the new Corner Bakery Cafe. This brand new eatery has a variety of delectable offerings, including a full breakfast menu, signature sandwiches, fresh paninis and a wide variety of salads, soups and baked goods. This bakery started out as a small local business, rapidly grew into a neighborhood staple, and soon became a nation-wide franchise. http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/100under600.aspx
· Paper Source: Arts and crafts aficionados are sure to enjoy browsing in Paper Source. This retailer provides crafty supplies and original artistic items including artisanal paper, invitations and announcements, personalized and distinctive gifts, greeting cards and more. http://www.paper-source.com/
· Big Dog Sportswear: Featuring high quality, reasonably priced activewear and accessories for men, women, and children of all ages, this Santa Barbara, California based retailer is known for its collection of graphic tees, lifestyle apparel and accessories that reflect the activities and sports popular on the west coast and across the country. The location will carry all the popular Big Dog merchandise. http://www.bigdogs.com/
· Ann Taylor: With contemporary pieces catering to the modern working woman, Ann Taylor offers a broad range of clothing, shoes and accessories suitable for shoppers in search of fashionable flare to sport within the workplace. http://www.anntaylor.com/
· LOFT: Specializing in universal, versatile and affordable fashion pieces for women, Loft’s philosophy is centered on trust and building relationships with customers by providing fashion advice and suggestions. http://www.loft.com/
· Tiara Jewelers: A family-owned jewelry retailer specializing in Pandora products, watches and a wide range of jewelry items as well as repair services, Tiara Jewelers also purchases outdated pieces from customers at high prices. Pieces that the retailer is known for include stunning diamond engagement rings and alternative metals. http://www.tiaraofnewyork.com/
· European Wax Center: At the new European Wax Center, visitors will enjoy an affordable yet luxurious waxing experience. This state-of-the-art facility offers high quality treatment rooms, experienced and professional waxing specialists, and a relaxing and therapeutic environment. http://www.waxcenter.com/
· Sleep Number by Select Comfort: With a goal of providing customers with the ultimate in bedding comfort, every aspect of Sleep Number’s products are personalized and individualized for a supreme sleep experience, from mattresses and pillows, to adjustable temperature sheets. http://www.sleepnumber.com/
· Fairway Market: Fairway Market is true to its entrepreneurial and customer-focused, and strives to never lose sight of all of the things that make Fairway: being the first to carry or import something new and delicious, daily-delivered produce, a generous kosher selection, the freshest seafood, custom-cut USDA Prime meat from our Butcher Shop, an immense variety of organic and natural foods and products in every category. http://www.fairwaymarket.com/
· Regal Cinemas: The largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuit in the United States. Regal develops, acquire and operates multi-screen theatres primarily in mid-sized metropolitan markets and suburban growth areas of larger metropolitan markets throughout the United States. http://www.regmovies.com/
· 24-Hour Fitness: 24 Hour Fitness clubs come in a variety of shapes and sizes to match the distinct fitness goals and lifestyles of our members. No two clubs are exactly alike, so to find out which amenities are offered at a particular club, you can search by detailed amenities, or you can search by club location. http://www.24hourfitness.com
· Banana Republic: A chain of clothing stores owned by Gap Inc., with quality clothing for men and women, as well as shoes, handbags, jewelry, and accessories. Gap Inc. is a leading global specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, children, and babies under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta brands. http://bananarepublic.gap.com/
· Coach: During the last decade, Coach has emerged as America’s preeminent designer, producer, and marketer of fine accessories and gifts for women and men including handbags, men’s bags, women’s and men’s small leathergoods, weekend and travel accessories, footwear, watches, outerwear, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, fine jewelry and related accessories. http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/Home-10551-10051-en
· lululemon athletica: Men and women can find comfortable yet high-quality, authentic clothing at lululemon athletica. The store specializes in yoga-wear but provides apparel for many other purposes and in a large selection of fabrics. http://shop.lululemon.com/home.jsp
· Michael Kors: Michael Kors is a fashion designer known for creating stylish mid-range sportswear. His clothing is aimed at both men and women, and sold at large department stores across America. He regularly uses colorful designs that pop with his collections. http://www.michaelkors.com/
· Brighton Collectibles: Brighton is an accessories manufacturer and retailer with over 140 stores in the United States, and is known for designing products with a message. Many of the items in the collection have a defining detail that gives them special meaning. http://www.brighton.com/
· Chico’s: Chico’s is a specialty retailer of private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing gift items. In addition, each brand publishes its own catalog and maintains its own ecommerce website: http://www.chicos.com/store/home.jsp?
· White House | Black Market: White House | Black Market is an American fashion store targeting women 25 years of age and older. White House | Black Market is known for its sleek lines, and its focus on white, black, and other variants of the two colors. http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/home.jsp?
· Victoria’s Secret: Victoria’s Secret is the largest American retailer of lingerie and offers a wide selection of intimate apparels as well as swimwear, clothing, shoes, and beauty products such as perfume. http://www.victoriassecret.com/
· Express/Express Men: Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women’s and men’s merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The company finds inspiration and trends from all over the world and interpret them in a way that is uniquely Express. http://www.express.com/
· Gap/Gap Kids/BabyGap: Gap, commonly known as Gap Inc. or The Gap, is a multinational clothing and accessories retailer. Today, Gap Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer with six brands – Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, Athleta and INTERMIX – about 3,100 stores and 136,000 employees. http://www.gap.com/
· Jos. A. Bank Clothiers: JoS. A. Bank Clothiers is a retailer of men’s classically styled tailored and casual clothing, sportswear, footwear and accessories. Its boasts an extensive selection of beautifully made, classically styled tailored and casual clothing, and prices typically 20 to 30 percent below their competitors’. http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Home_11001_10050
· Vera Bradley: Vera Bradley Designs, Inc. is an American design company best known for its patterned bags. Creating stylish quilted cotton luggage, handbags and accessories, the company combines smart product designs with distinctive and colorful fabrics and trims. http://www.verabradley.com/home.jsp
· Bath & Body Works: This company specializes in lotions, bath items, personal care items, and home fragrances. They have recently opened stores in international locations. http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp
· The Limited: The Limited is well-known as the store concept that began mall-based specialty retailing as we know it. The Limited provides the modern young woman fashion that reflects her up-to-the-minute sense of style. http://www.thelimited.com/
· Soma Intimates: Soma Intimates offers an exclusive collection of women’s lingerie. Shop for bras, panties, sleepwear, swimwear, shapewear and more. Soma helps you embrace your body by making you look and feel gorgeous. Expert Fit Stylists can determine your exact bra size in minutes and wardrobe you with an always perfect fit. http://www.soma.com/store/home.jsp?
· LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics: LUSH is an international cosmetics company. As a company, they believe in standing up for animal rights, protecting the environment, and supporting humanitarian causes. LUSH makes effective products from organic fruits and vegetables. http://www.lushusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Lush-Site/en_US/Home-Show?lushportalref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
· LoveSac: LoveSac is not just another furniture retailer, or brand of bland designs. Each core LoveSac product is a legitimate furniture invention, with patents to prove it. The “Sacs” that made LoveSac famous, put simply, are massively oversized bean bags filled with chopped Durafoam instead of styrene beads, and comes with a two-lifetime guarantee never to go flat, or break. The Durafoam is recycled from new sofa foam tailings, and is far more comfortable and resilient than bean bag beans—more like a gigantic pillow, than a stiff bean bag. http://www.lovesac.com/
· JLK Salon, formerly Salon FX: Whether an old style has regained popularity or something new has emerged. JLK Salon is always ready to give your hair the perfect look. Choose from the latest styles for a night out, something casual to visit friends, or your favorite everyday look; JLK Salon stylists accommodate every occasion. Trends and styles have come and gone in the last 20 years, but JLK Salon’s dedication to quality hair care remains constant to this day.
Teavana: Teavana is a specialty tea and tea accessory retailer. As their name implies, Teavana’s goal is to be a heaven of tea and to offer our customers the tea lifestyle and wonderful tastes of tea. This unique name is meant to describe the experience each customer has with their tea and staff.
· Cohen’s Fashion Optical: Cohen’s Fashion Optical is an optical retailer featuring fashion products such as eyeglasses, frames and sunglasses, lenses, contact lenses, and accessories. Professional eye exams are usually available with on-site Doctors of Optometry. Cohen’s Fashion Optical predominantly sells prescription or non-prescription eyewear, as well as contact lenses and sunglasses in the latest European and American eyewear styles. http://www.cohensfashionoptical.com/
· CUPS Frozen Yogurt: Cups Frozen Yogurt is a fun, quirky frozen yogurt shop offering expertly crafted frozen yogurt products that come in a variety of decadent flavors. http://www.cupsfrozenyogurt.com/
· GNC: Shop GNC for vitamins, supplements, minerals, herbs, sports nutrition, diet and energy, and health and beauty products. GNC is the world’s largest company of its kind devoted exclusively to helping its customers improve the quality of their lives through personal health. http://www.gnc.com/home/index.jsp
· TD Bank: TD Bank, N.A., is a national banking institution in the United States which offers banking, insurance, brokerage, and investment banking services. http://www.tdbank.com/
· Bonefish Grill: Bonefish Grill is an American casual dining seafood restaurant chain that specializes in fresh fish. BFG offers unique fresh fish from all over the globe, hand-cut daily and wood-grilled to perfection, as well as other foods such as Angler’s Steak and Lily’s Chicken. http://www.bonefishgrill.com/
· P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: P. F. Chang’s China Bistro is an Asian-themed US casual dining restaurant chain. Their menu features a large selection of Asian-inspired cuisine to suit anyone’s personal preferences. http://www.pfchangs.com/index.aspx
· Lime Fresh Mexican Grill: LFMG, a Mexican restaurant, uses the best ingredients available, delivered daily and prepared on-site for homemade salsa, sauces, and sides. They also have vegetarian, low-carb, and low-fat options. http://www.limefreshmexicangrill.com/
· Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar: Energetic, modern, upbeat, fun, and delicious, Zinburger offers a great selection of gourmet burgers, salads and sides, decadent shakes and desserts, and a carefully crafted selection of wine. http://www.zinburgernj.com/
· Banchetto Feast: This Italian restaurant offers fine pasta, chicken, veal, seafood, and many other dishes crafted with a delicate touch. http://www.banchettofeast.com/home.html
And check out this great store at: https://babeappeal.com/bra-size-calculator-and-chart/