BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– Penguin Rep in Stony Point opens its 2013 season with the Joe Brancato directed New York premiere of “Class” with “Three’s Company” star Richard Kline. Tickets at 845-786-2873 or penguinrep.org.
– ArtsRock presenting The Big Squeeze Sunday, April 28 at Nyack Library 59 South Broadway, Nyack. Benefit for the Historical Society of Rockland featuring accordion music, Irish, Ukrainian and Mexican Notena with Patty Furlong, Stanislov Koslv, Augustin Lopez and Dr. Marion Richardson.
– BeatleMania at Westchester Broadway Theatre Tuesday, May 7. All Beatles music. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– John Hiatt to perform in August at the Newton, N.J. Theatre with tickets now on sale. Opening for Hiatt will be country/folk music artist Robert Ellis. Tickets at 973-383-3700.
– Sunday, April 28 the Borderline Music Club of New City presents Mara Lavine and Friends at the New City Ambulance Corps building. Tickets at email@example.com.
– Fridays at Antrim Playhouse two Rockland Boulders tickets to a lucky someone attending the current show Damn Yankees. Hot Dogs, peanuts and CrackerJacks on sale at intermission. Tickets at antrimplayhouse.com or 845-354-9503. Two benefits scheduled April 27 for Challenger Little League and May 14 to benefit the Knights of Pythias. Both at 2 p.m.
– Guitarist Eliot Fisk with a program of Tchaikovsky, Rodrigo and Mozart with the Westchester Philharmonic May 18 and 19.
– A Call To Activism at Stony Point Conference Center May 16 at 8 p.m. It will feature staged readings of six 10 minute plays that deal with some phase of non-violent social action.It will benefit the Community Of Living Tradition. Call the Center for information.