BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– The Armonk Players are presenting “I Love You, You’re Perfct, Now Change” November 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 and 10 all at 8 p.m. at the North Castle Library Theatre, Armonk directed by Christine DiBuano. It is described as Seinfeld to Music. Information from Pia Haas at 914-592-2268 extension 804.
– Killer Comedy at the Turning Point Cafe, Piermont October 26 with Jackie Martling, formerly a writer for the Howard Stern show presented by Openwide Productions. New York City comics Maribeth Mooney and Allan Finn on the same bill.
– “Spring Awakening,” a musical, on tap for Elmwood Playhouse Nyack November 16 to December 15. Directed by Claudia Stefany. Tickets at 845-353-1313 or elmwoodplayhouse.com.
– Hudson Lyric Opera presenting “A Masked Ball” by Giuseppi VerdI Saturdays November 3, 10 and 17 and Sundays November 4, 11 and 18 at Trinity United Methodist Church,Stony Point. The opera will be performed in English with costumes , sets and orchestra.
– “Dive Bar,” a play by Chuck Orsland, continues at Shades Repertory Theatre, Haverstraw October 18,19 and 20 all at 8 p.m.in the Central Presbyterian Church. Tickets at 845-675-8044.
– October 19 at 7 p.m. the date and time for presentation of “The Marriage Of Figaro” by Palisades Opera at Grace Episcopal Church. Nyack and Grace Episcopal Church, Westwood, New Jersey. Tickets at 845-548-9308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Woody Allen’s comedy “Don’t Drink The Water” will be on at the Manse Barn Tappan October 19 and 20 at 8 p.m., October 21 at 2:30 p.m., October 27 at 8 p.m., October 28 and November 4 at 2:30 p.m. Tickets at 845-623-4521.
– Ramapo College has a concert set for November 7 at 8 p.m., “A Hero’s Path-A Journey Into Beethoven’s Eroica” featuring violinist Dimitri Hadjippetkov and pianist Itay Goren. Information from email@example.com.
– “Fiddler on the Roof” continues at Westchester Broadway Theatre through November. Then comes “Miracle on 34th Street” in December and Fiddler back in January and part of February 2013. Tickets and information at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– “Dividing the Estate” opens at Antrim Playhouse, Wesley Hills November 2 and runs weekends through November 18. It is by Pulitzer prize winning author Horton Foote. Tickets at antrimplayhouse.com.
– Bidding in Penguin Repertory’s online Auction continues through October 21. Go to BiddingForGood.com/penguinrep.
– Tony Kenny’s “Jury Irish Christmas” booked in at Westchester Broadway Theatre Tuesday, December 18. Dinner and show at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– “The How and The Why,” a play about women’s issues, continues at Penguin Repertory Theatre in Stony Pontb through October 28. Tickets at penguinrep.org or 845-786-2873.