BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– “The Last Days Of Micky and Jean,” a comedy by Richard Dresser ,opens at the Penguin Repertory Theatre in Stony Point June 29 and runs weekends through July 22. When Micky, a fugitive mobster from Boston ,is forced into”retirement” with his longtime girlfriend, Jean, in Paris, the couple run into one hilarious situation after another. It’s a retirement story with a twist. Tickets 845-786-2873 or penguinrep.org.
– “George M” continues at Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford through July 1 to be followed by “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.” Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– Gretchen Wilson with Jason Michael Carroll at Provident Bank Ballpark in Pomona July 12, Big and Rich with Cowboy Troy and Bradley Gaskin at Provident Bank Ballpark, Pomona July 13, presented by Town of Ramapo Parks and Recreation. Tickets at the ballpark.
– Auditions for Hudson Valley Teen Summer Theater set for June 26 at Clarksown South High School for August production of “Rent.” Information at 845-548-1656.
– Dinner and a movie at Shades Repertory Theatre, Haverstraw June 23 at 8 p.m. The movie “Sunset Limited” is featured with cuisine by Antoine Mc Guires Restaurant, Haverstraw. Tickets at 845-675-8044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Antrim Theatre Summer Camp July 2 – 26. Four weeks of fun and skill building, singing, dancing, improv, lifelong memories. Director is professional theatre veteran Bette Glenn. Call 845-627-2588 to register.
– Bethel Center For The Performing Arts with Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis and the News Sunday, August 5 at 7 p.m. Jason Valdean and My Kinda Party Tour at Bethel Sunday August 26 and Brad Paisley’s Reality Tour at Bethel Friday, August 10. Tickets at 1-800-745-3000 or at Ticketmaster or bethelwoodscenter.org.