BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– Rockland Theatre Company announces auditions for performers entering fourth through sixth grades as of September. Auditions will be Saturday, June 11 [call for time] and Monday June 13 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Atonement Lutheran Church, 71 Central Highway, Stony Point. Email Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– “The Immigrant” continues this weekend at Penguin Repertory Theatre, Crickettown Road, Stony Point. Contact penguinrep.org or 845-786-2873.
– Wild Bill and The Mountain Oysters bluegrass music Sunday, June 12, 1 p.m. at Piermont Public Library, part of their Homeland In Harmony series. Group includes Roger Sprung on banjo. Free and open to the public.
– Summer Fest Music Festival to benefit United Spinal Hudson Valley Sunday, July 10 from 12 – 6 p.m. at Palaia Winery, 10 Sweet Clover Road, Highland Mills. Call 845-786-4441 or 845-786-4627.
– Hudson Lyric Opera presenting “I, Pagliacci” Saturdays, June 11 and 18, 7:30 p.m. and Sundays, June 12 and 19, 2 p.m. at Trinity United Methodist Theatre, Stony Point. Call 845-709-2273 or go to email@example.com.
– “The Rainmaker” continues at Antrim Playhouse in Wesley Hills with dinner theatre available at Pasta Cucina, Suffern. Contact antrimplayhouse.com.
– “Shaken” opens June 10 at Shades Repertory Theatre, Haverstraw. Call 845-675-8044.
– “Happy Days, The Musical” on mainstage at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford. “Saturday Night Fever” coming soon. Call broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222
– Continuing celebration of Haverstraw’s 400th anniversary at Garner Arts Center Saturday, June 11, 1 – 5 p.m. Artist Nelson Diaz will discuss his work at 3 p.m..
– Haverstraw Youth Theatre presenting “Far From the Tree” at Shades Rep, Haverstraw June 16 and 17, both at 7:30 p.m. Contact shadesrep.com.
– Kirsten Maxwell in a tribute to James Durst Saturday, June 26 produced by Borderline Folk Music Club at New City Volunteer Ambulance Corps building 1 – 4 p.m. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.