BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– First time on Westchester Broadway stage, “Bravo Amici,” a powerful and uplifting show that the London Star says it is the next big thing. Tickets at broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222.
– Twelve VIP tickets left for Chita Rivera in conversation with ArtRock’s Eliot Forrest Friday, May 13, 8 p.m. at the Nyack Center. Contact ArtsRock.
– “Ragtime” at RCC Cultural Arts Center opening Thursday, April 14. Performances April 14, 15 and 16 at 8 p.m. Sunday, April 17 at 2 p.m.
– The Levins with opening act Tom Carvullo at the Borderline Folk Music concert Sunday April 17, 1 – 4 p.m. at the Nanuet Public Library.
– Garner Arts Festival Saturday and Sunday, May 21 and 22 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., celebrating art and history. Call 845-548-8918.
– “Ordinary People” opens Thursday, April 14 at St. Josephs Regional High School in Montvale, N.J. Showtime is 7:30 p.m.featuring students from Bergen and Rockland Counties. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– “Happy Days, the Musical” opens main stage at Westchester Broadway Theatre May 5 and runs through July 17. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– Rockland County’s own Billy Rouse along with his brother Steven “Muddy” Rouse and Joe Geary from nearby New Jersey, backing up Rex Fowler of Aztec Two Step fame at the Turning Point Cafe, Piermont, Thursday, May 12. It will be a night of Elvis music. Contact the Turning Point Cafe.
– Two Old Jersey Boys doing songs of Sinatra, Glen Campbell, Johnny Mathis, Louis Armstrong and others at the Nyack Village Theatre Saturday, April 23 at 7:30 p.m.
– The Penguin Rep Theatres 2016 season opens May 20 with the “Immigrant.” Contact penguinrep.org.