BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– The Levins with Tom Cardullo booked by Borderline Folk Music Club for Sunday, April 17, 1 – 4 p.m. at the Nanuet Public Library. Looking ahead, James Durst and Kirsten Maxwell will be at the Borderline event at New City Volunteer Ambulance Corps May 26, 2 – 5 p.m. and No Fuss and Feathers Roadshow at Nanuet Pubic Library, September 18, 1 – 4 p.m.
– Open call audition for “School Of Rock,” to be produced by Rockland Theatre Company, Sunday, April 10 from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. at the RHO Building, Letchworth Village and Wednesday, April 13, from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. Performances in July at North Rockland High School. Casting information at email@example.com.
– Live From Nashville Country Music Show at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford Monday April 11. Matinee and evening performances with lunch or dinner. Contact broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222. “Man Of La Mancha” continues on Mainstage.
– Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad heading to Newtown, N.J. Theatre, July 8, 8 p.m. Tickets at 973-383-3700.
– “The Man Who Came To Dinner” at Antrim Playhouse, Wesley Hills. Contact antrimplayhouse.com.
– Pavel Gintov, pianist at the Monday Morning Music Club, Spring Concert, Tuesday, April 12, 10:30 a.m. at Nauraushaun Presbyterian Church, Pearl River. Food for People To People collected at door. Contact http://morningmusicofrockland.org/.
– Rise Up With Jesus event, Saturday, April 2 from 4 – 6 p.m. at Thiells United Methodist Church. Call 845-429-3590.
– Eileen Ivers, world famed fiddler, at Newton, N.J. Theatre, Friday, March 25 at 8 p.m. Call 973-383-3700.
– Martha Mooke, composer, electro-accoustic violist at Union Arts Center, Sparkill Sunday April 3 at 2 p.m. Contact ArtsRock.