The opening of the HAWK’S NEST on the first floor of the Student Union provides a new culinary option to students, employees and visitors to Rockland Community College in addition to the existing cafeteria in the Cultural Arts Center. The Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting will take place on Tuesday, March 29, at 10 a.m.
The new eatery will feature a full Starbucks barista menu, including hot and chilled coffee and espresso-based beverages, frappuccinos, and a variety of flavored cappuccinos, lattes, and specialties, as well as a quick-serve menu of sandwiches, salads, snack packs, fresh baked goods, breakfast sandwiches, sweets, snacks and bottled beverages.
The Hawk’s Nest will be open Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 7:30 p.m., and Fridays from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
CulinArt Group, manager of the College’s food service, is promoting the launch of the Hawk’s Nest with grand opening specials and discounts:
- Tues., March 29: tall brewed coffee and a bagel for $2
- Wed., March 30: $3 frappuccinos
- Thurs., March 31: free bag of chips with purchase of any sandwich or wrap
- Fri., April 1: free fresh baked cookie with purchase of any coffee
- Mon., April 4: free tall Starbucks coffee with purchase of any breakfast sandwich
- Tues., April 5: 1/2 price lattes, any size
- Wed., April 6: tall brewed coffee just $.99 all day
- Thurs., April 7: free bottle of water with purchase of any salad or sandwich
- Fri., April 8: any brownie and a tall starbucks coffee for just $2