The Archdiocese of New York has announced the dates for its 2016 “Touring Tuesdays,” events at 140 elementary schools throughout the Archdiocese of New York. These archdiocesan-wide open house events will take place on select Tuesdays throughout the school year from 9 – 11 a.m., or by appointment.
The 2016 dates are January 12, February 2 (takes place during Catholic Schools Week), February 23, March 8 and April 12. Touring Tuesday open house events are designed to introduce prospective families to the life-long benefits and value of a Catholic education.
Since its inception in 2013, the Touring Tuesdays initiative has been attended by more than 1,600 families and has resulted in more than 5,300 new student enrollments from Pre-K through Grade 8, across the Archdiocese.
Reservations are required and can be made online at www.buildboldfutures.org or by calling the 24/7 bilingual hotline, 646-794-2885. School tours can also be arranged by appointment.
Schools in Rockland County
· Sacred Heart School, 60 Washington Avenue, Suffern
· St. Anthony School, 34 West Nyack Road, Nanuet
· St. Gregory Barbarigo School, 29 Cinder Road, Garnerville
· St. Margaret School, 34 North Magnolia Street, Pearl River
· St. Paul School, 365 Kings Highway, Valley Cottage