BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– Pre-Thanksgiving Comedy Night with Mike Burton at Westchester Broadway Theatre Monday, November 23. Also featuring Jim Dailakis, Chris Monty, Rob Ryan, Mike Speirs and Mick Thomas. Dinner and show. More info at www.broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222.
– Special preview of “It’s A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Show” Wednesday, December 16 for just $10 at Antrim Playhouse, Wesley Hills. Regular performance dates Friday, December 18 and Saturday, December 19, both at 8 p.m. and matinee Sunday, December 20 at 2 p.m. Contact antrimplayhouse.com.
– Bluegrass concert and jam with Roger Spring and Friends Sunday, December 6, 2:15 p.m. at Nanuet Public Library. Produced by the Borderline Folk Music Club. Tickets at www.borderlinemusicclub.com.
– Nyack Theatre showing all the winning films of the 2015 Nyack Film Festival Thanksgiving weekend. Information at 201-694-0610. Starts at 7:30 p.m. November 17 at the Nyack Village Theatre.
– “Tim and Scrooge,” written by Rockland’s Noel Berg, will be featured at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford from December 3 – 27. Tickets at 914-592-2222 or broadwaytheatre.com.
– Milk and Cookies Playhouse Sunday, November 22, 3 p.m. at the Nyack Center with Mario the Magician and Hula Hooping Sensation Natalie “McFancy.” Contact ArtsRock, producers.
– “Good People” opens at Elmwood Playhouse Friday, November 20. Insightful comedy. Contact 845-353-1313 or elmwoodplayhouse.com.
– The Hudson Troubadour, Don McLean at the Newton, New Jersey Theatre Saturday, December 5 at 8 p.m. Tickets at 973-383-3700. The Irish Rovers, Friday, November 27 at 8 p.m.
– Holiday concert with the Laurie Berkner Band at Tarrytown Music Hall, Saturday, December 19. Call 877-840-0457.
– Thanksgiving Day special of “Showboat” at Westchester Broadway Theatre. Holiday concert “Forever Motown” Monday, December 7. Glen Miller Christmas show Thursday, December 10 at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford. Call broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222.
– Aztec Two Step, Country-Rock at Turning Point Cafe, Piermont, December 4 at 8 p.m. Contact Turning Point Cafe.