BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– Roger Sprung and a star supporting cast will lead a bluegrass and folk jam and song circle with the Borderline Folk Music Club Sunday, December 8 from noon to 5 p.m. at the home/studio of Dyana Van Campen and Rob Kramer at 3 Cobbleston Hills Court, Montebello. Musicians and non-musicians are invited to bring instruments and voices to the event. Sprung, said to be king of the bluegrass banjo, will be joined by Richie Hawthorne, Drew Smith and Wild Bill Jones. Tickets and information ay 845- 354-4584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– “A Streetcar Named Desire” directed by Derek Tarson up next at Antrim Playhouse, Spook Rock Road in Wesley Hills. The Tennessee Willliams classic will be produced by the Antrim Players January 17 through February 8. Tickets and information at AntrimPlayhouse.com.
– Ricky Romona of Stony Point and “Towards The Moon” on at 59E59 Theatre off Broadway in New York City through December 1. Tickets at 212-279-4200.
– Jerry Seinfeld coming to the Eisenhower Theatre at West Point, Friday, January 10 at 7 p.m. Tickets at Telecharge 800-233-3123.
– Rosie O’Donnell, a special engagement at Levity Live, Palisades Mall, December 13 to 15. Call 845-353-5400 for tickets and information.
– “The Nutcracker Suite” performed by the Rockland Youth Ensemble at SUNY Rockland Community College December 13, 14 & 15 and the Junior Company December 7 and 8 at Clarkstown South High School. Tickets at 845-624-RYDE.
– Twenty-Seven Marines stationed at Stewart Air Force Base, Newburgh and their commander Lieutenant Colonel Ian Wallace and Mrs. Wallace attended a performance of “White Christmas” at Westchester Broadway Theatre, Elmsford. The show continues through January 12.
– Holiday Concert by Rockland Cameretta December 7 at Clarkstown Reformed Church, West Nyack.
– Shades Repertory Theatre in Haverstraw conducting its annual fundraising buffet dinner to benefit the Haverstraw Youth Theatre, Saturday, December 14 at 6:30 p.m. In the Central Presbyterian Church on Main Street,
– Jerry Garcia and The Dead celebrated in an ArtsRock Guitar series December 9 at 7:30 p.m. at Temple Beth Torah. 330 North Highland Avenue, Nyack. Information at 845-278-7762.
– “The Pillowman” coming to Elmwood Playhouse, Nyack in March. Written by Martin McDonagh. Tickets at elmwoodplayhouse.com or 845-353-1313. “Smokey Joe’s Cafe” at Elmwood May 16 to June 14.
– “Titanic” opens at Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford January 16 and runs through February 23. Tickets at broadwaytheatre.com or 914-592-2222.