BY GEORGE J. DACRE
– “White Christmas” makes you feel good at the Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford. This 182nd production at the popular dinner theatre has to rate among the top shows put on by Bill Stutler and Bob Funking over 40 years. Oustanding performances by Sean Montgomery, Lindsey VanWinkle, Jeremy Benton, Karen Murphy, Nicole Kolitsas and Benjamin Dean backed up by a terrific ensemble of dancers and singers and you can’t help but feel good as you depart the WBT all filled up with their wonderful food and libations. I rate “White Christmas” at WBT Four Out Of Four Stars!!!!. Forget all your troubles and catch it now through January 12. Directed and choreographed by Randy Skinner. Musical direction by Andrew Smithson.
– ArtsRock, in partnership with Temple Beth Torah, presents the Philharmonic Brass Quintet in a holiday concert Monday, December 9 at 7:30 p.m. It will be at the Temple, 330 North Highland Avenue Nyack. Call 855-278-7762 for information and tickets.
– Fifteenth Annual Mid Rockland Arts Festival slated at the Nanuet Hebrew Center, November 23 and 24 at 411 Little Tor Road, New City. Many new artists included. Information at ilang27@optonline. net or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Admission free to the “Salute to Our Troops” concert at Suffern High School Sunday, November 24 featuring the West Point Band and presented by the Town Of Ramapo and Rockland Orange District Council, Jewish War Veterans. Doors open at 1 p.m.
– Rockland Camereta with their annual Holiday concert at Clarkstown Reformed Church, West Nyack on December 7.
– Nyack High Schools Drama Club will do “Aida” in its spring 2014 production March 7, 8, 14 and 15 at 8 p.m. at the high school.
– “Towards The Moon” with Thiells United Methodist Church Music Director Ricky Romano in a supporting role opened this week at 59E59 Theatre on 59th Street in New York City.
– “Les Miserables” sold out at Elmwood Playhouse, Nyack. Next up Nora Ephrons “Love, Loss and What I wore” January 17 to February 8 weekends. Tickets at elmwoodplayhouse.com or 845-353-1313.